Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oxfordfox83

MOTD Thread 2020/21

10 minutes ago, Corky said:

I may be completely wrong but hadn't the ball been released before Castagne jumped at the throw-in? Does that still count as a foul throw?

The only rule is both feet have to be in contact with the ground when the ball is released. I believe they were both no where near the ground in this case. 

Just watched this. Love the analysis on how poor villa are without Grealish and how they just played badly. Not like we absolutely dictated play and made the shit themselves for 45 minutes. Whilst defensively all they managed was one shot on target. Excellent work :)

Please keep it underestimating us the players know we are not the fancy and as Maddison has mentioned they thrive off that. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Red Squirrel said:

Genuinely funny I thought

Screaming is one thing but rolling around on the studio floor was an acting tour de force!

Fair play Gary, Dion and Ian.

Brilliant tbf, could you imagine souness, kean and Dave Jones doing this 🤣🤣, no I can’t! Maybe Evra and Richards though 🤣

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

That scream-o-meter was hilarious. Lacazette should be embarrassed.

Glad they highlighted it.  

I'm sick of players feigning injury, trying to get others booked or sent off.

Lacazette should be ashamed of himself.

I've played football for a long, long time ... and the only time I ever heard someone scream like that, was when he'd just had his leg broken.  

• Like 2

I mentioned the screaming a long time ago, I could never understand it, I mean we've all played the game have you ever been tackled and screamed?

I wonder if the players actually practice diving and screaming? it's so unattural I'd imagine they'd have to.

• Like 1