Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oxfordfox83

MOTD Thread 2020/21

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I heard the words 'Leicester played very well' at least once. Give the victimhood a rest chaps...

It is a bit amusing how a significant portion of that post-match debrief took place in front of a backdrop image of a player who featured for neither side lol 

On 13/09/2020 at 22:51, Vacamion said:

Jenas talking us down, saying Harvey  if he improves and goes to the next level, could play "for City" and for a european side.

Warwick Hunt. :ph34r:

Jenas if your reading this, most probably you are because we are massive! Please do not give us your clueless evaluation, you were no Ronaldinho! 

We have no problem taking criticism from the best which clearly you were NO where near..........

Now been a good TV Puppet! 

Edited by FoxyPalace.com

10 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Jenas if your reading this, most probably you are because we are massive! Please do not give us your clueless evaluation, you were no Ronaldinho! 

We have no problem taking criticism from the best which clearly you were now where near..........

Now been a good TV Puppet! 

Probably all scripted, we have to be kept in our place, do not want to upset the top six.

Apparently Man Shitty are the best team in Europe, is this because all the others are bad then?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Are you lot this needy away from football? lol

I know it's often frustrating we sometimes don't get the attention we deserve but equally we do get tons of praise from neutrals and pundits.

Yes supporters are needy, it is why they are supporters, they want to hear good things about their team. It is only natural, that is why you have a forum, so you can state your feelings, would be a bit boring else.

Edited by Dorkingfox

5 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I know it's often frustrating we sometimes don't get the attention we deserve but equally we do get tons of praise from neutrals and pundits.

I think people spend ample hours consuming as much sports media time as possible in desperation to seek this stuff out. I'm also very confident the same people don't rush to Foxestalk to heap praise on the ample amount of other media outlets who so give us credit when it's due and deserved.

If you want 100% praise, 100% LCFC focus and the narrative as you want it, head straight to LCFC TV. Otherwise, you might have to reach the devastating conclusion that editorial decisions on LCFC don't always fall the way you want them to.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

It’s not neediness for me, it’s the belief that this kind of stuff has a ripple effect that could negatively affect LCFC and football as a whole.