Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oxfordfox83

MOTD Thread 2020/21

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Idk why they'd have a Spurs and Arsenal fans on this, surely neutrals like Shearer etc would be better 

Couldn't agree more. Jenas is not far off losing it here. He's been bigging up Tottenham to overtake us for the past couple of weeks.....

Edited by Sunbury Fox

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Couldn't agree more. Jenas is not far off losing it here. He's been bigging up Tottenham to overtake us for the past couple of weeks.....

I don't see why we need them in an analysis show. Neutrals to give a non-bias opinion rather than two people going through rose tinted specs moaning at the big calls. 

2 minutes ago, FoxFromCoalville said:

Sorry didn’t watch the game - did Ricardo go off injured at half time ?

Hamstring strain, felt a tightness and didn't want to take a risk.

17 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Idk why they'd have a Spurs and Arsenal fans on this, surely neutrals like Shearer etc would be better 

It’s to drum up conflicting views isn’t it. I’d not have a problem with it but Martin isn’t a great pundit and Jenas is just a bit wet so it didn’t really work.

1 minute ago, glenny_fox said:

I don't know why but Keowns voice annoys me. Doesn't help that he is a terrible analyst, and his shoes are untied 😅

I'm not watching, is he wearing those ridiculously over-sized glasses again?

I'm not even sure they've got lenses in.

9b0738d8f77e6fc533a721166e41acab.jpg

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

It’s to drum up conflicting views isn’t it. I’d not have a problem with it but Martin isn’t a great pundit and Jenas is just a bit wet so it didn’t really work.

Maybe that's what's annoyed me most, if it was contrasting views but discussed properly it would've been a good watch. But those pair were poor.  

8 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

A little bit weird but I thought Jenas was ok tonight. It’s ok, I’ll leave now. 

Probably just really annoyed Spurs didn’t turn up and win easily as some pundits on various stations and other media platforms thought they would.

You probably had Keown rubbing it in too.

Jenas is obviously still being mardy about the Spurs result. On the beeb today:

“It feels like all of my optimism was completely misplaced because it came after they had played three minnows, basically, in Burnley, Fulham and Crystal Palace.”

Minnow means: ‘insignificant’, ‘not important’ 

A bit harsh on those teams. They’ve all won the same amount of trophies as Spurs in the last 12 years and Burnley last won the league the year before Spurs last won it. 

• Like 2