Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Arsenal (EFL Cup 3rd Round) - Match Thread

Just now, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Thomas has looked decent again tonight I think,

First I've really seen him but KDH ain't going to make it, this would be an ok performance for an 18 year old in his first few senior appearances in football but for someone who is 23 soon, nah.

I said this a while back. Unless a miracle happens he's never gonna be good enough for a team like us. I imagine he'll stick around this season for the numbers then move on in the summer to a Championship team or something.

6 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Fuchs was more than good enough when he come in the team last season. The problem is at his age any performance he has thats anything less than great and hes past it. All players get it. 

Exactly.

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I said this a while back. Unless a miracle happens he's never gonna be good enough for a team like us. I imagine he'll stick around this season for the numbers then move on in the summer to a Championship team or something.

Yeah was looking at his stats there, one loan spell and ten games at Blackpool and he's nearly 23, very poor decision making by him or the clun in him not having been out on loan and gotten far more games under his belt.

Just now, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

We should look to offload Gray at the earliest opportunity. He has all the talent but is just so frustrating. Lacks that true footballing brain to make the right decisions at the right moments. He's had long enough and just not delivered.

He should have played the overlap but again tunnel vision on going all the way himself