Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Adrien Silva joins Sampdoria permanently

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Total disaster of a signing and none of it was really his fault. Glad he's finally off the books. Hope the club have his fax stapled to a wall somewhere as a reminder to never let it happen again.

Yeah I agree, not great he couldn’t play for the first 6 months... total disaster from the start, hope things go better for him now though 

6 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I assume it’s on a free, dread to think how much of a loss that cost us. Mind you picking up players for under a £1M and selling them on for millions I guess you have to win some lose some!

The 2016 summer window was pretty bad. , Slimani, Luis Hernandez, Zieler, Ahmed Musa. Only Papy Mendy turned out to be OK-ish and even he can't be called a successful signing.

Edited by Koke

1 minute ago, Koke said:

The 2016 summer window was pretty bad. , Slimani, Luis Hernandez, Zieler, Ahmed Musa. Only Mendy turned out to be OK-ish and even he can't be called a successful signing.

Yep when you have just won the league and those were your signings that is bloody awful. 

11 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

There was a clause that if he made one more premier league appearance for us we would have to give Sporting another 5 million. 
A big part of the reason why he was never given another chance. 

Not a chance. £5m extra if he plays 15 premier league games! lol

6 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

I can’t prove it but I know for a fact there was. 

Well I can prove there wasn’t as they release the details to the CMVM.

There was a VARIABLE amount of up to £5m relating to both player AND club performance. So it’s impossible to be based around JUST 15 games.

Plus nobody in their right mind would agree to £5m extra for just 15 games. It’s utterly pointless.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Well I can prove there wasn’t as they release the details to the CMVM.

There was a VARIABLE amount of up to £5m relating to both player AND club performance. So it’s impossible to be based around JUST 15 games.

Plus nobody in their right mind would agree to £5m extra for just 15 games. It’s utterly pointless.

Yeah and by the club achieving their performance target, had Silva played another game he would have been classed as helping the club achieve it and the extra money would be due. 

• Thanks 1