Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

West Ham (H) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, AmyLGK said:

IF MADDISON LEAVES FOR UTD IM OUT! That's the last straw - bloody man u - I've never "hated" a rival football team - like TRULY hated them until now - they can get to **inset lots of swearing here**

(....lets hope he's just injured and my meltdown is for nothing... :ph34r:)

Chill out.  He's hoing nowhere having just signed a new contract

2 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

What and have Mendy in the 4 behind vardy 

I think he’s been a stand-out performer so far and could easily adapt to playing slightly further upfield. Similarly, he could be half of a double pivot with big Dan. I’m not advocating either, but my point is it’s a very fluid team that can adapt if necessary. 

1 minute ago, Simmo86 said:

Absolutely no chance he’s going Man Utd

I hope you're right - my fragile state can't deal with ANOTHER of our players leaving then plastering social medial with how it was their dream, and being at a club like (insert generic top 6 team) will make them improve and be an England first choice....NOT AGIAN! :@

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Everyone knows their roles in 4-1-4-1 and its fluent. I can't think of a game where three at the back has worked at home? I know a few times last season we tried it with Bennett and grinded out a win but it was horrid stuff.

we played well with it against Sheff Utd at end of last season.

1 minute ago, Mark said:

Everyone knows their roles in 4-1-4-1 and its fluent. I can't think of a game where three at the back has worked at home? I know a few times last season we tried it with Bennett and grinded out a win but it was horrid stuff.

Battered Palace and Sheffield Utd, both should have been 4-5 goal margins but I do get the worry. Just got to hope Castagne is the difference and Perez if he drifts central vs a team he's had a lot of enjoyment against last season. I'd have preferred 4-1-4-1 but not without one of Praet or Maddison. Can always bring Ünder on and drop Perez in to the dual 8 role if we need to push it. West Ham are vulnerable and erratic.

7 minutes ago, shailen said:

Hope Rodgers won't play in the same way against West ham. They're gonna allow us to play so it may have been better to go back to 4-1-4-1 today and play someone who is better on the ball and more creative. I'd personally have played Perez central and brought Under in but trust BR fully. 

The worry I have is the depleted midfield spark with them 2 out. Emphasis on wingers and i agree with Under playing.

• Like 1