Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

West Ham (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I don’t get why Maddison isn’t playing, maybe he’s more seriously injured than people are letting on. He’s not barely played since Everton away last season and can’t seem to get any run of games.

Praet has been quality this year so hope it’s not as serious as it seems. Not much been heard from the camp on what’s wrong, seems strange.

I don’t like our system today , I think we will struggle . This (not Man City away) is a sign of how far we’ve come. Has a feel of Brighton at home last season, bit disjointed. Can’t see us winning but hope I’m wrong.

The positive vibes from this post have made me extremely confident today. 😂 

9 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Missing both Maddison and Praet is huge, but...

COME ON YER BEAUTIFUL FOXES! :chant:

The upside though is if we can get through this game. They have 2 weeks to recover with the international break. 

• Like 2

Just now, deanolegend1989 said:

I don’t get why Maddison isn’t playing, maybe he’s more seriously injured than people are letting on. He’s not barely played since Everton away last season and can’t seem to get any run of games.

Praet has been quality this year so hope it’s not as serious as it seems. Not much been heard from the camp on what’s wrong, seems strange.

I don’t like our system today , I think we will struggle . This (not Man City away) is a sign of how far we’ve come. Has a feel of Brighton at home last season, bit disjointed. Can’t see us winning but hope I’m wrong.

I think both are niggles. Praet was training with strapping so not too bad. Madders has just come back from a long time put and a tight calf isnt surprising and I think it's better he is rested and niggles are allowed time to get better than making the situation worse. Nothing to worry about!

4 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Nah, Madders injury isn’t serious, he’s had an op which will slow his recovery. And don’t forget that when you have had and an injury like Madders it is likely to put strain in other parts of the body due to over compensating. It will take a few weeks for him to get back to full fitness. 

as for the set up I disagree, West Ham will come to press down the flanks, overlap and get balls into the box for the likes of Fornals and Bowen to pick up the scraps. So a three at the back will hopefully prevent that from happening, and allow us to get our full backs and wide players to overlap. And cause havoc. 

Not being funny, but no defence in this league will want Barnes, Vardy, Chestnut and Justin running at them. Not to mention Perez in and around to pounce on any lose balls. I’m confident we will win this.

• Like 1