Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Liam Moore

55 minutes ago, RedSoxUK said:

GERRRRIMM INNNNNN

Inb4 @Ric Flair "hmmm more money on experienced Championship players"

:ph34r:

Let's face it, he's a mediocre player at best. However, if we needed some much needed Championship experience as a squad filler then I'd rather we went for Moore on a free than pay some pleb on the decline £50k a week from the PL.

Make it make sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Let's face it, he's a mediocre player at best. However, if we needed some much needed Championship experience as a squad filler then I'd rather we went for Moore on a free than pay some pleb on the decline £50k a week from the PL.

Make it make sense.

But Moore is a pleb on the decline

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Can see him doing what Dean Hammond did a few years back, plays for U21s to keep himself fit and do his badges at the same time. 

Would be good to have someone like him in the youth set up if he can find a new club.

How many outgoings are you still expecting ? It doesn’t look like the squad turn over/ rebuild will be as big as first thought. Do the likes of Ndidi and Faes look to be sticking around ? Seems like Nacho will go. 

Edited by Levi Port

Always loved Moore. Definitely never fulfilled his potential. I’d rather we offered him a years contract as a back up squad player than give Evans another contract to be honest - but he probably deserves more than that at this stage in his career after a bad injury.

His time at City came to a bit of a strange, limp end. I'm pretty sure he was still with us under Ranieri title win, but never got a sniff. Not even a squad number.

He was a very decent upper championship level player. That's better the 85% of pros.  What did he do (or didn't do) so that Ranieri chose to totally ignore him?

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

His time at City came to a bit of a strange, limp end. I'm pretty sure he was still with us under Ranieri title win, but never got a sniff. Not even a squad number.

He was a very decent upper championship level player. That's better the 85% of pros.  What did he do (or didn't do) so that Ranieri chose to totally ignore him?

I'm gonna go with not be at the club since he went out on loan that season 

• Like 2

On 12/07/2023 at 10:34, MattFox said:

He was on the concourse at Old Trafford in 2016

He’s a genuine fan unlike some of the others

Is he? 

He was in the year below me at school and from memory I swear he was always a Man United fan. 

12 minutes ago, Messi said:

Is he? 

He was in the year below me at school and from memory I swear he was always a Man United fan. 

I was the year below him at Humphrey's and I'm pretty sure he was always a Leicester fan, or maybe he was putting it on because he was in the academy. I remember watching him in Mr. Mac's football team in year 8/9 and being excited that he was the one I could say I went to school with lol.