Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Liam Moore

4 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Im not having a go, but do you (or does anyone) actually believe players deliberately play better to get a better contract?

No what I mean is that the article was released and us being 'linked' with him was probably fabricated by his agent.l to force Readings hand. 

I honestly have no idea how good he is at the moment and whether he is capable of playing at the level we are at.

I was disappointed he left so early on and we shouldn't be giving out any more contracts for sentimental reasons as we've done too much of that already, but if the club did think he was suitable I would back him and would be glad to see him back in blue.

Not really sure there is anything to this though, and I think as others have said it's probably more likely a contract ploy.

6 hours ago, Bryn said:

I always quite liked Liam Moore, I was surprised we let him go so easily. That said, I suspect upper Championship is probably his level. I wouldn't complain about seeing him on the bench though.

So he's upper Championship level but you'd be happy to see him on our bench?

What do you think would happen to an upper championship level CB if they had to play in the EPL?

1 hour ago, hackneyfox said:

So he's upper Championship level but you'd be happy to see him on our bench?

What do you think would happen to an upper championship level CB if they had to play in the EPL?

Forest finished 19th in the championship when we bought him he was also 27 and that turned out alright I think.

I’d happily see him on our bench yes, he’s moulded himself into a decent CB that could do a job for us and won’t come with big wages, fee or attitude

Oddly, my Reading supporting mate told me this morning he’s come on leaps and bounds over the last 12 months.

He thinks he’s one of the the best Centre Backs in the league now. He was concerned that they’d lose him if they don’t get promoted this season.