Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Arsenal 0 Amazing Foxes 1 post match

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

The movement from Ünder to create the space for Tielemans pass and to draw the defender off Vardy, then the perfectly weighted cross, was absolutely Mahrezesque.

Under hasn't been playing because he's not yet up to Premiership speed. Unlike Fanfana who has been playing regularly in France. Under wasn't

playing much for Roma. In the few Cameo's he's had you could see there's a good player in there. He has a quick Brain which is the first sign of a good player coupled with pace and skill on the Ball, I think he'll do very well for us.

With Under and Ricardo on the right we'll be so much stronger which in turn will create more space for Vardy. 

Brilliant.

Despite losing the previous 2 league games before tonight the last 4 games (in all comps) have gave me encouragement and excitement in how we’ve played! Playing higher, playing with purpose and making forward passes.

I thought Arsenal were the better team in the first half but we were by far the better team in the second.

What Ünder has to do to start a game I do not know though!

Edit:

Infact I’m discounting all the other games this season so far by saying just the last 4, let’s give some credit where it’s due and very much welcome. I hope I’m not premature in saying I hope we’ve turned a corner from sideways and backwards, slow and laborious football with possession for possession sake. Long may it continue.

Edited by Matt

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

We were told he is similar to Mahrez, just needed to settle in... him Vardy and Barnes will be excellent. Especially with Maddison and tielemans providing... I find it hard to see much better in the league 

I'm excited again. But that said I doubt I have ever been bored supporting this absolute beauty of a club.

I was a fan when Leicester last beat Arsenal on their ground in the days of Lenny Glover (on the wing) and (the mighty) String  in 1973. Tonight was absolutely marvellous. A shite first 59 minutes till Vardy came on, then a complete turnaround because we attacked them and had belief we could win the game. Watched it all in my Canadian son-in-law’s basement. He is a huge Leicester fan and was going beserk. Absolutely wonderful. I love football and I love Leicester.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, trabuch said:

My heart sings when Vardy comes on. The greatest player in the history of this club (so far). Tielemens was briliiant. Under was brilliant, Vardy is orgasmic.

About time people noticed that when Fuchs is in the side we tend to get a good result     if he is in anything like a full strength side. Man C   Arsenal  and Europa  cup match  didnt play Villa or West Ham

Just now, Foxaholic ME said:

About time people noticed that when Fuchs is in the side we tend to get a good result     if he is in anything like a full strength side. Man C   Arsenal  and Europa  cup match  didnt play Villa or West Ham

Yes. I would love to have Fuchs's brains in the rest of the defence.

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Rodgers has a problem, would you drop Mendy once Ndidi is back... anyway it is a good dilemma to have and why he is paid the big money. 

for me our best side when fit would be:

Kasper

Ricardo Fofana  Soyuncu Castagne

Ndidi

Tielemans Maddison

Under Vardy Barnes

Terrifying side that. (in a good way)

Edited by trabuch

7 minutes ago, Foxaholic ME said:

He didn't have the best game, but Fuchs has a winner's mentality. He showed it in 15/16, he showed it in the Champions League run and honestly he shows it whenever he plays. You can tell he is competitive, doesn't like to lose and has high standards.

A brilliant decision to get him to sign on for another year, he shows his worth even just as a squad option.

• Like 1

I don’t think we’ll win the league and I don’t want to act as if we have a chance but I honestly think our best 11 is probably the 3rd best 11 in the league. We’ve already proved we can beat one of the top 2 so I hope after tonight, the lads confidence grows.

since Ricardo has been injured, we’ve only really looked threatening down our left hand side but the potential for Castagne-Barnes and Ricardo-Ünder is terrifying. Fofana has made us all forget that soyuncu is out for 3 months and hopefully our old guard, alas Morgan and Fuchs can step up when they need too.

Gonna be a long season but let’s hope we can keep up this momentum and get some important results that can put us in to good stead going into the second half of the season.

11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He didn't have the best game, but Fuchs has a winner's mentality. He showed it in 15/16, he showed it in the Champions League run and honestly he shows it whenever he plays. You can tell he is competitive, doesn't like to lose and has high standards.

A brilliant decision to get him to sign on for another year, he shows his worth even just as a squad option.

I loved the bit at the end when he was celebrating with Vardy.  His enjoyment is infectious, and he's such a strong member of the squad,