Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Arsenal 0 Amazing Foxes 1 post match

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Well said Stanley ...  would just add that Under got the assist but the real killer pass was from Youri ....  and the only blot on the landscape for me was the amount of yellows dished out.   Fookin great result though !

I had to laff... that pass from Tielemans came just after the match thread was filled with ‘Tielemans has done nothing tonight with the ball..he’s just passed sideways and backwards’...

‘Then.... boom! The pass of the match 

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Danizen said:

Arsenal fans are probably fuming. 

I hope none of our players have vaguely controversial tweets from 6 years ago for those melts to dredge up.

Four of 'em spitting chips in a pub in Nottm. "I don't know how we lost to them"......."It's because you were playing the best team in the land"....exit.

The only thing i learnt from that game was confirmation that Fofana is going to become world class. He'll have poor games, and probably get caught by trying to nick the ball too high up the pitch every now and again, but he has absolutely everything required to be a top quality centre half.

Whilst Arsenal never pummelled us, we were poor enough to be at least 1-0 down after an hour. Not sure if it was a combination of Arsenal losing a bit of intensity in their press, or our midfielders and centre halves being braver in possession, but there was a noticeable shift in the game at around 60 minutes. Tielemans (terrible until that point) and Maddison started finding pockets, and we were able to start creating passages of play, if not chances. That the goal came wasn't a total surprise.

• Like 1

Just now, RonnieTodger said:

Fair ****s to Rodgers.

The first 60 mins were horrid and I thought it’d be 1-0 before he’d change it, but we dug in and nicked the win.

Arsenal did nothing in the second half. I will genuinely be a wreck when Vardy stops playing for us. 

Surely we have to either unearth a lucky gem from our development team or spend large amounts when the time comes to get a Vardy replacement. Carried the team to so many wins it's unreal.  Vardy was / is the perfect storm for our team and is irreplaceable.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, browniefox said:

Listening to the post match analysis, they are saying the Arsenal goal should have stood. Is it just me that sees the ball hit Xhakas shin therefore the goal should be wiped off for offside? 

I thought that, but the official verdict is Xhaka was interfering with Kasper's view.

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Listening to the post match analysis, they are saying the Arsenal goal should have stood. Is it just me that sees the ball hit Xhakas shin therefore the goal should be wiped off for offside? 

It’s just you .....

but my take is that if a player has to jump out of the way of the ball on its way into the goal then it’s a toss of a coin if it’s given ....

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I had to laff... that pass from Tielemans came just after the match thread was filled with ‘Tielemans has done nothing tonight with the ball..he’s just passed sideways and backwards’...

‘Then.... boom! The pass of the match 

:D

Because he had someone to pass to.