Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm quietly confident this will happen. Rodgers wants Edouard though and others at the club want Milik. 

Milik seems more of an “us” signing than Edouard really, a guy who has stalled a bit. Either way, it would certainly be great to have a 2nd choice forward (as much as I like Nacho, he is not a striker)

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Milik seems more of an “us” signing than Edouard really, a guy who has stalled a bit. Either way, it would certainly be great to have a 2nd choice forward (as much as I like Nacho, he is not a striker)

....try telling Rodgers that!!!

Edited by sacreblueits442

De Roon? Available on a free in the summer & has been a key player for Atalanta in recent years. Similar style to Jordan Henderson, he’s got lots of energy & is a physical presence who gets stuck in but also decent on the ball & can play number 8 or DM. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Has he just come back from injury or something? Hasn’t played a game for Napoli this season according to who scored 

He is leaving them on a free in the summer, they want to cash in before that and we tried to get him but due to Slimani not going it broke down. We have tried to get him twice before already but he went to Ajax and then Napoli, we have a history for persisting in trying to sign players and eventually getting them. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Has he just come back from injury or something? Hasn’t played a game for Napoli this season according to who scored 

They didn't register him in their squad

He wasn't willing to sign a new contract and they were expecting him to leave but he had a few deals fall through (Roma and Fiorentina)

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

That's the problem though. What player wants to be 2nd choice?

Agreed, all we can do is sell the project to them. Quick swizz round the new training facility should seal the deal. lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

anyone take Tavernier from Rangers I know it’s an easier league than the EPL but scoring for fun !!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6369242/rangers-news-tavernier-smith/amp/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Always thought he was a decent player when I watched him play Celtic. At 29 he's probably over the hill for a left back in the EPL.

Just put a picture in your head of Ricardo, Justin, Thomas and Castagne and how hard they work up and down the field. Probably the most physically demanding position on the pitch.

38 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

anyone take Tavernier from Rangers I know it’s an easier league than the EPL but scoring for fun !!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6369242/rangers-news-tavernier-smith/amp/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Alot of penalties amongst that lot I'd bet. He's been very good for Rangers but we don't need a right back and I'm not sure he quite cuts it at the level we're aspiring to compete at.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shane said:

De Roon? Available on a free in the summer & has been a key player for Atalanta in recent years. Similar style to Jordan Henderson, he’s got lots of energy & is a physical presence who gets stuck in but also decent on the ball & can play number 8 or DM. 

100% could be our Soucek

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Takes penalties and free kicks for them and is decent heading in from a corner. Not taking it away from him that’s still a skill. But if he comes here he’d just be a right back with others ahead of him for the other roles. 

(case in point being we have better dead ball takers than Madders but no one takes it off him...) 

Still think Milik goes to Everton if he leaves Italy.  He and Ancelotti have a good relationship and where's the great incentive for a player of his talent to be Vardy's tea boy?

Edited by Deeg67

5 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Still think Milik goes to Everton if he leaves Italy.  He and Ancelotti have a good relationship and where's the great incentive for a player of his talent to be Vardy's tea boy?

As opposed to not getting a sniff with DCL being unreal under Ancelotti? I think we'd stand a decent chance of getting him. Although Joao Pedro at Watford would be my choice for a versatile striker.

5 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Mate we'll show him Maxi Grosik on Blackbird Road and he'll be all over Leicester. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2