Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

On 11/12/2020 at 16:08, Hansifüx said:

I am still hoping Leicester is in for Kabak. In yesterday's game I was thinking if he was there he would have put one of the set pieces in. He is really dangerous in the opposition's box. He has undeniable quality strength. The more I watch PL the more I think he would fit in perfectly. 

...he is like a Sherman tank on the field!!!

He is quick, but deceptively, he is immensely strong and can not be pushed off the ball, he can play out of defense and carry the ball forward into attack. He would be the player you look to when all is not going well and if he is struggling I suspect the team would need to have a lot of self belief from others, in order to stay in the game.

I would endorse 100% in bringing him to the club but we could not afford to retain the Centre Backs we have at present, someone will definitely have to leave in order for him to come in.

PSG or Leicester - don't think we can compete with them if they want him?

Personally, not that bothered about him - we have other areas that are more of a priority.

If Gray and Slimani go, it would be nice to have Thauvin and Jovic (on loan) as replacements

Edited by MGLCFC

56 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Tomori rumoured to be available. Could be our sort of signing?

As well as Tarks, obvs!

Tarks and Vestergaard ffs - Hopefully the recruitment Teams have lost their numbers.  Car crash options.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Tarks and Vestergaard ffs - Hopefully the recruitment Teams have lost their numbers.  Car crash options.

Each to his first own Mozart, but our recruitment team have been behind two moves for Tarkowski, only for the price to have been prohibitive. It might still be in January, but won’t be in the summer.

41 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Horrible but definitely the truth! Transfermarkt has him valued at £45m but often that valuation is actually doubled when it comes to a transfer!

...I would say at this moment, with him not being first choice in respect of their first team, £45m is his top price!!!

His best position is the "10" spot and as that is now becoming a position more rarely utilised by clubs, his value will be taking a big hit.

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Gray to Sheffield Utd £2m

Slimani on loan to Lyon

Milik in for £3m

Would be happy with that. Can see Gray hanging on until the summer though to be honest and can't blame him really. Potentially more money in it for him and he'd probably not want the risk of going down with Sheffield United at this point in time. 

3 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Would be happy with that. Can see Gray hanging on until the summer though to be honest and can't blame him really. Potentially more money in it for him and he'd probably not want the risk of going down with Sheffield United at this point in time. 

Yeah I think at best Gray goes on loan and someone covers his wages for 5 months, but we can but hope!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Manini said:

I ****ing hate Dele Alli but feel we could do with some utter bastards in the team so might not be a bad do. 

We won’t sign him though he’ll want silly money and cost a fortune. 

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no....

..yes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1