Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Dele is a classic Everton signing, ticks all the boxes.

Big reputation 

Attacking Midfielder 

best days behind him 

played for a big 6 team

Difficult to say someone's best days are behind them when they're 24.

• Haha 2

Those knocking Dele Alli probably also knock John Stones but either or both I wouldn’t mind signing as they would thrive under Rodgers.

I’m not a fan of Alli’s character but then I don’t know the kid to see if what I see on the tv is him or not, I do know that he can play and at some point somethings happened to knock him off track this could be injury, personal life or manager we know Jose has his ways. Likewise for Stones at some point that performance or confidence will return him back to the starting 11 for Man C, it’s starting happen now.

A lot of forum experts live in the now and past performances or future potential are just a blur either side of the ‘now’ that’s why we get a new ‘player’ thread after every loss or win either slating a player and calling for him to be dropped or lording up a player that hasn’t played for awhile and should now be played, all after a single 90mins.

I respect that everyones entitled to their own opinion on a football forum but doesn’t it get exhausting?

Anyone mentioned Manor Solomon yet?

Watched him a few times for both Israel and Shakhtar and he has stood out every time.

A really exciting young (21) penetrative attacking midfielder or second striker with an eye for goal. 

33 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Those knocking Dele Alli probably also knock John Stones but either or both I wouldn’t mind signing as they would thrive under Rodgers.

I’m not a fan of Alli’s character but then I don’t know the kid to see if what I see on the tv is him or not, I do know that he can play and at some point somethings happened to knock him off track this could be injury, personal life or manager we know Jose has his ways. Likewise for Stones at some point that performance or confidence will return him back to the starting 11 for Man C, it’s starting happen now.

A lot of forum experts live in the now and past performances or future potential are just a blur either side of the ‘now’ that’s why we get a new ‘player’ thread after every loss or win either slating a player and calling for him to be dropped or lording up a player that hasn’t played for awhile and should now be played, all after a single 90mins.

I respect that everyones entitled to their own opinion on a football forum but doesn’t it get exhausting?

I only think Ali would benefit from Rodgers for a very limited time if at all. Mourhinio hasn't dropped him for no good reason, the fact is that Kane and Son are simply better. Ali is sulking because he either can't appreciate that or he's a sulky character if not getting his own way. Gone it seems with him to try and improve to fight his way back into the team. Who would we realistically leave out of our team for him because he's significantly better than? Rodgers wants players like Fuchs and Perez who, if not playing, is well prepared when called upon. Whatever I've said about Perez in the past I do salute his apparent attitude to not playing. We use the term managerial arm around the shoulder but Ali needs a kick up the arse.

As for Stones, he's always a mistake waiting to happen, Rodgers hasn't got a magic wand and he wouldn't get into our team at the moment plus he'd be an expensive bench warmer. If we want to spend money we've got more pressing priorities than these two positions. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

Another easy £30m for them!

£20-30m you would have thought, the way he is going he will score at least 25-30 goals in the championship, if Brentford don’t get promoted. I think they would sell in the summer for a big fee.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FOXSE said:

Yes, they had at least 6 years to chart the decline of the players and still bought them!

Moshiri has spunked 400 million into Everton according to reports , with more needed for the stadium project . I bet he’s regretting Kenwright’s seemingly harmless invitation to sit in the directors box and watch a game lol

Just now, matty98 said:

Dele Alli is dog shit, more interested in being a celebrity than a footballer.

Yeah maybe he’s lost focus. But he really isn’t dog shit. Ali of 3 years ago would walk into most teams across the globe. To say he is god shit is just inaccurate. 

Just now, casablancas said:

Yeah maybe he’s lost focus. But he really isn’t dog shit. Ali of 3 years ago would walk into most teams across the globe. To say he is god shit is just inaccurate. 

That says it all really. 3 years ago. Now? No chance.

Ali is a very good player, when his head is in the game but he needs a worker next to him. If he's in a team with Ndidi then absolutely I'd be interested - if the price is right. But I doubt it will be. He doesn't strike me as a head down and focus type. Plus, aren't we supposed to be signing players with a winning mentality?

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

I get that. But he’s not dogshit is he really. He needs a move and a fresh start. He’s got the talent and now we will see if he had the heart and desire. 

He's been poor for 2 years so yes he is dog shit imo. He wouldn't get into our team ahead of Maddison or Tielemans and if he can't get motivated to play for Spurs there's no chance he would for Leicester.

19 minutes ago, matty98 said:

He's been poor for 2 years so yes he is dog shit imo. He wouldn't get into our team ahead of Maddison or Tielemans and if he can't get motivated to play for Spurs there's no chance he would for Leicester.

I’ve never said that. All I’ve said is that he’s really not dogshit. On current form he’s not even close to Youri. Madders we will see I think it’s a big season for him. But your opinion is your opinion.