Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

BRAGA pre match thread

Ward

Fofana

Morgan

Fuchs

Albrighton

Choudhury

Praet

Maddison

Thomas

Perez

Iheanacho

This is our most difficult game but with 6 on the board already I think we should be looking to rest players. We could easily lose with a full strength side out so just take a probable loss because our player's fitness is worth more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Ward

Fofana

Morgan

Fuchs

Albrighton

Choudhury

Praet

Maddison

Thomas

Perez

Iheanacho

This is our most difficult game but with 6 on the board already I think we should be looking to rest players. We could easily lose with a full strength side out so just take a probable loss because our player's fitness is worth more.

Vardys hip and groin need a rest despite the goal and almost another goal he looked a bit weary late on

So I would go with this team as well.

2 hours ago, Stadt said:

Ward

Fofana

Morgan

Fuchs

Albrighton

Choudhury

Praet

Maddison

Thomas

Perez

Iheanacho

This is probably what I'd go for, but Evans (if he's fit) instead of Fuchs. 5 subs so we can easily change the team around if need be with Mendy, Under, Tielemans, Barnes and Vardy all able to come on. I'd definitely take a draw.

Schmeichel 

Morgan

Evans

Fofana

Albrighton

Choudhury

Praet

Thomas

Under

Iheanacho

Maddison

only one league game till international break so I’d give JJ, Fuchs, Tielemans and Mendy a rest.

Will hopefully have Ricardo, Castagne and Soyuncu back after the break 🥳🥳🥳

15 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Does anyone think that playing Maddison for half an hour per game is more tactical rather than a necessity.

Rodgers clearly wanted pace and fast transitions last night to deal with Leeds, a lot to ask a player not quite match fit. I'd say it was a bit of both.

• Like 1

Play our best available XI, if we win this we probably only need another win to qualify. We also only have one more game until the international break.

Kasper

Justin

Morgan (Evans if fit)

Fofana

Fuchs

Mendy

Youri

Maddison 

Barnes

Vardy

Under

• Like 3

Just now, Nalis said:

Play our best available XI, if we win this we probably only need another win to qualify. We also only have one more game until the international break.

Kasper

Justin

Morgan (Evans if fit)

Fofana

Fuchs

Mendy

Youri

Maddison 

Barnes

Vardy

Under

The intls should be scrapped to protect squads

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Rodgers clearly wanted pace and fast transitions last night to deal with Leeds, a lot to ask a player not quite match fit. I'd say it was a bit of both.

I think Rogers has identified the issue and has it spot on.

When we play to soak up pressure and spring on the break with 5 at the back we need the pace and the quick transitions. Madders can play that but right now not essential when coming back from injury.

When we play front foot, possession based attacking football with a higher back line we need creative CAM’s that can hold up the ball. This is where Madders will start all day long.

• Like 1