Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Luke Thomas

Going to fall down the leagues eventually. Just hasn't got anything about him to suggest he is, or could be a top level footballer. Weak, average in possession, not quick, doesn't support the attack, not a leader.

I never saw him in the youth set up, but I wonder what it was about him that made him so highly rated.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Going somewhat against the consensus, I feel sorry for him, a great lad that has been ruined by Rodgers in my opinion.

Honestly **** off, you can blame a lot of things on Brendan but Thomas just lacking in talent isn't one of them

• Like 2

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 minute ago, LFox99 said:

Honestly **** off, you can blame a lot of things on Brendan but Thomas just lacking in talent isn't one of them

Calm down flower.

He was very poor tonight. I normally try to see the positives with him but he's been weak for too long now.

He's not got the mentality or confidence of someone like Kristiansen but he's been poorly managed by Rodgers too imo and that's contributed to his drop off. This is a lad that didn't look out of place at all when he first started playing. 

16 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Going somewhat against the consensus, I feel sorry for him, a great lad that has been ruined by Rodgers in my opinion.

agree there was something there when he burst on to the scene....he's not the only one wrecked by the system and manager...nacho & praet spring to mind

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vestan Pance said:

When he first came in he looked like a lad with a good head in his shoulders and a decent footballing brain. What went wrong? So many players have gone backwards under Rodgers.

luke was fairly ok at defending when introduced in the team BUT he is just isnt good enough overall. People have said it multiple times: very average defender, not strong, not quick, doesnt offer anything going forward, looks completely lost. sad to say as he is from leicester but is he isnt good enough, he needs to go