Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Luke Thomas

45 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Luke “yeah no” Thomas 😁😁

I was going to suggest a drinking game. I’d get trashed on five shots in two minutes though. To be fair, on the third question, he didn’t even bother with the “yeah”: just started his answer with the word “no” and then continued into his sentence. I think the question was something like “isn’t it good to be third?” too. 

23 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Goal of the season award needs re-doing. That wins it for me, the composure and finish from that angle on the volley is absurd.

Great goal, but I think Iheanacho's volley takes more composure and technique to finish from over the head.

23 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

What a ****ing hair do too. No nonsense. Like a young Nigel Pearson 

The good old short back and sides with a bit off the top. The standard issue Leicester haircut before all these fashion freaks came along

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

In the absence of Harvey Barnes, it's lovely to hear a post match interview in Leicester accent.

Well, from Syston, in the Borough of Charnwood, if I'm being accurate.

I'm now living in Northamptonshire, I was disappointed how soft his Leicester accent was.

If you ain't calling the interviewer "Me'duck", I don't want to know lol

• Haha 2

Just now, happy85 said:

This was Thomas one of his better games although fault for there goal but I like Ricky to come back 

Think Thomas is starting in the final. If Ricardo comes in the it should be for Albrighton for a more solid 5 at the back. Assuming Evans isn't fit of course.