Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Luke Thomas

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Garth Crooks team of the week-

Luke Thomas: Well, what can you say? Thomas reminded me of Roberto Carlos with that goal. Leicester won but Rodgers should go to Tottenham. As for Man United, totally disrespectful. Pogba anonymous, probably doing his hair.

Knowing Garth Crooks he'll probably go for Alex Telles

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Spoke very well in his interview. 

Obviously been coached as all players are, but it's nice to see a young lad able to string a sentence together without saying y'know every other word.

i noticed when he was interviewed before a few months ago he seemed a lot more intelligent than the usual 

• Like 1

I think the kid did really well tonight aside from his goal he looked confident going forward.

A positive performance from him.

A regular starter in a Premier league side next year on loan would be vital 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, shen said:

Let's just marvel at this comment nought but 9 days old. Famous last words?
Yeah I realise I'm being a bit of a douche for doing this, but if it stops some from posting overly critical nonsense in the future, then it will have done some good.

I’ve said it many times before - and I don’t mean to be rude to people but....people that think he’s negative and offers nothing going forward don’t really know a lot about football. Thomas has only been playing it back inside ever since Barnes has been out injured because we have no width ahead of him, he’s fantastic on the overlap creating space with Barnes. If you compare this to what we watched with Chilwell he’s so much better in attack than Chilwell ever was who would pass back to the centre halves even with Barnes ahead and space to drive into. 

• Like 3