Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

8 minutes ago, Speedwell 🦊 said:

Me too.Under and Barnes should’ve been on from the start ffs

I hate being so critical,but when BR took over he had them zipping the ball about.Quick slick passing.Now at times it looks they’re playing walking football!!Serious improvement needed if we’re going to be taken seriously as a top 4 team!

• Like 2

Absolutely zero urgency. Imagine my shock.

We must be one of the easiest sides in Europe to defend a lead against.

Put them under pressure from the offset. Give them a reason to feel nervous. 

We should be playing every 10 minute period in this game now like it's the final 10 minutes.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Angus Scott said:

Why do we no longer use Christian's long throw? I know we have nobody to head the ball but at least it would get the ball in the area

Because Fulham head it out, launch a counter attack and score

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

I feel I’ve supported Brendan quite well. However, too often, our players are just not prepared for the opposition. This is exactly what happened against West Ham. It’s getting unacceptable.

Feels like sometimes we just think we can turn up and beat opponents. Villa in the League Cup last season, Norwich last season, Bournemouth last season, West Ham a few weeks back and now this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Blimey. 

I love to stick the boot in too but don't you feel this is a tad unwarranted

Bottle is harsh but they do have a mentality issue. Don't seemed bothered if they lose, not a winning team. A bit spurs... 

Just now, Cropwellfox said:

Quality of our final ball terrible since the first minute. How do we look so clueless 

It’s the Liverpool defeat, the team are really weak in mental strength, like last season that Liverpool defeat knocked the teams confidence for 6, and the mentality of the team can’t cope, WEAK