Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Everton (H) Match Thread

Wow. Was sure it would be 3 atb. That is a pretty scary front 4. Just hope they do the business, because the cobbled-together defence could have it's work cut out this evening. I think we need a decent performance to encourage Brendan that a back 4 should be the default formation.

Shame Castagne's not ready yet. Hope he's back for Sunday.

16 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Subs: Ward, Morgan, Thomas, Praet, Albrighton, Pérez, Iheanacho.

I'm guessing it's what I call 433. 

Kasper

Justin  Ndidi  Fofana  Fuchs

Mendy 

Tielemans 

Under                   Barnes

Maddison

Vardy

Pretty exciting team if you ask me! I can't watch a lot of this game as I am at work, so let me know how we do fellow Foxes!

In Brendan we trust :scarf:

I think we will play quite lop-sided. JJ probably will raid a lot, but think Fuchs will stay put Simpson style given that we have Ndidi at CB. So it will feel like 3 at the back when attacking, but dropping back to 4 when out of possession. Potentially that is going to give us the right sided overload for Under and JJ, and the form those two have been in is a very exciting prospect indeed. It should also give Maddison more space to drift into too.

The danger is that Richarlison is their left sided forward, so if those two push up too much, he will have space in behind. He's the danger we have to watch out for, though Ndidi versus Calvert-Lewin is probably a decent test for Ndidi as it's DCL's aerial strength that has set him apart this season. Ndidi marking a player like Aguero would make me very nervous, but DCL on paper should be a good battle.

COYB!