Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Everton (H) Match Thread

Brendan was always planning this formation for this game.. the issue was that he hadnt planned on Evans missing the game..  a huge blow of us. I must admit I look at the back line and shudder. But hopefully we get a big performance. 

Lets bare in mind that Wilf isnt a cb and not get too over emotional if he does make a mistake

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Brendan was always planning this formation for this game.. the issue was that he hadnt planned on Evans missing the game..  a huge blow of us. I must admit I look at the back line and shudder. But hopefully we get a big performance. 

Lets bare in mind that Wilf isnt a cb and not get too over emotional if he does make a mistake

Yep totally agreed, that's why Under was not used at all in the last game. I thought Praet would also be involved in this, but looking at the lineup, I reckon he comes in against Spurs along with Albrighton where we will go back to 541 in "the battle of the buses" where both teams try to have as few shots on goal as possible, which by the way I think is the perfect approach to take in that game. 

Mina and Keane struggle with pace and we have Under, Barnes and Vardy to use against them. I think the plan is to outscore them to win it tonight.

Edited by StriderHiryu

16 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Exciting team that, the question is tho - if we don’t perform now who do we blame?

The individual performances - they've been given the chance and they have to show what they're capable of. 

I think this line up shows just how much Rodgers rates and trusts Ndidi. Even as a makeshift centre back he's gone for a more attack minded side ahead of him as he tends to do whenever he's playing.