Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Everton (H) Match Thread

Just now, Bazly said:

I could have died today so just happy to be watching the game. I think we could win this one if we don't give away too many corners or free kicks close to the area.

As in something happened or just that you could have died as in everyone could have died? 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Make of Heskey coat anyone? Smart that 😎

Just now, AjcW said:

Was trying to work that out myself! Couldn’t recognise the logo! 

Not sure but he looked bloody freezing earlier so not sure it's doing the best job lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Was trying to work that out myself! Couldn’t recognise the logo! 

Just now, StanSP said:

Not sure but he looked bloody freezing earlier so not sure it's doing the best job lol

From what I can see its a union jack with blue writing through it. 

If anyone knows the make... ill love you forever 🥰

8 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Amazon is crap for me atm. 

Great for me what you playing it through and on I’ve got 4K brilliant picture or do you mean Format ?

I actually prefer Amazon to sky they’re not cringey and Ass kissing the usual old Top 6,Amazon concentrate on the game they’re covering not keep ass kissing of the others !!

Just now, justfoxes said:

Great for me what you playing it through and on I’ve got 4K brilliant picture or do you mean Format ?

I actually prefer Amazon to sky they’re not cringey and Ass kissing the usual old Top 6,Amazon concentrate on the game they’re covering not keep ass kissing of the others !!

It's the only way of watching football legally I pay for and it's not working.