Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Everton (H) Match Thread

8 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I would have played Thomas instead of Fuchs due to the latter's lack of pace but other than that, no complaints. Come on Leicester!!

I think we might have a bit more balance with Fuchs. I think JJ might be given more licence to get forward than Fuchs, and the other 3 defenders can shift over to cover. Justin made the right flank his own v Brighton. I hope to see more of that.

6-4 , scoreline....

Brendan ..wants to know 3 things, for the Run into January..festive season...

#Ndidi,can he Cover CB & still have Team balance....

#can Fuchs still deliver,und hold when playing continually..

#Can that Front 3, become that Triangle we are Desperate for.

If yes,We are in a Shout for top 3, and a decent, Not yet major, title shot..!!

• Like 1

We are set up in an attacking formation the one time we are weaker at the back 😂. Classic Brendan.

Like the width and Madders in his favourite role, but think Allan and Doucoure will cause us problems without Ndidi in the middle.

This will be a more open game than any we’ve had this season. Both teams to score and pot luck who will come out on top.

I think I sum up your average fickle football fan. I've been bitchin n moaning for a more attacking team for weeks and the one game I thought we could use some caution, we go with the most attacking team we've put out this year! No pleasing me, I tell ya. 

All honesty though, can't fault the guts of this starting 11. It should be an interesting game. 

Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

I think I sum up your average fickle football fan. I've been bitchin n moaning for a more attacking team for weeks and the one game I thought we could use some caution, we go with the most attacking team we've put out this year! No pleasing me, I tell ya. 

All honesty though, can't fault the guts of this starting 11. It should be an interesting game. 

I actually feel quite similar - especially with our home form this season!

Overall, still glad to see a back four but I wonder if we could’ve played Thomas instead of Fuchs. I guess experience is vital though when you’re playing a relatively inexperienced CB partnership in Fofana and Ndidi.