Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Crystal Palace (A) - Match Thread

8 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Excited to see Thomas linking up with Barnes again down the left. Thomas also seems to have a sixth sense when it comes to finding Perez in the middle.

I can see why there are concerns about the midfield three, but all of them have given good performances this season and I don't think we're asking either Hamza or Mendy to be an 'Ndidi replacement' as such.

Finally, Amartey gets a start in his preferred position, so I hope he can step up and stake a claim to be one of our Fuchs or Morgan replacements when they finally hang up their boots.

Iheanacho is what most concerns me as his performances are so variable. If he has a good day, we'll be alright.

I just hope we can stay disciplined defensively and creative going forward. Three points here would be superb.

Honestly, I'm less worried about Nacho - he seems to play ok with Perez - and more concerned about Choudhury  (who I honestly think is a liability). Amartey (can be solid, but a little unreliable and he's been out such a long time) and Thomas (good going forward but a little inexperienced)

If we had to slot one of them in, fair enough, maybe even 2, but three is a huge risk.

Just now, Charl91 said:

Honestly, I'm less worried about Nacho - he seems to play ok with Perez - and more concerned about Choudhury  (who I honestly think is a liability). Amartey (can be solid, but a little unreliable and he's been out such a long time) and Thomas (good going forward but a little inexperienced)

If we had to slot one of them in, fair enough, maybe even 2, but three is a huge risk.

Choudhury instead of Wilf is my biggest concern, plus Amartey in a two.

Kelichi is fine as long as he gets support and service.