Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (a) - Match Thread - 03/01/2021

12 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I thought we might see Under start but I guess a Cameo will test his Fitness without risking him from the start.

Albrighton offers more defensive cover that Perez which is why he gets the Nod over him.

To be fair Albrighton is playing better then Perez, is more then likely reason why!

• Like 2

Albrighton may not produce as many goals as Perez or Ünder but we have a much better record when he’s in the team than when he’s not there.

Still ünderrated, even by our own fans. Good team that! Come on lads, we’re due a win...

I hope persisting with Albrighton is Brendan's way of lobbying for a big attacking transfer in January as for a game where we expect to have most of the possession Albrighton isn't it (hope now I've said that he'll have a worldie). Still have more than enough to win this game though so 'mon the foxes. :scarf: 🤞

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Albrighton should only play on the left but as Barnes is there he shouldn't really be starting against these on the other side but Perez and Under have hardly done enough to warrant a start either.

Would rather see Dennis there tbh

C37F73A5-D1B2-4225-93A1-E4C8DA8EB03A.gif.dc6fd520d9fbf14d95bdcc71fcd1146f.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lnkstern said:

NBC is beginning to act like Sky.  45 minute pre-game show, ten minutes on Newcastle-Leicester, then the rest of the time on the 'big 6' upcoming matches.

Just now, PhillippaT said:

Meh - we don't even turn it on until 15mins to go :P

Good advice. I just rushed me dinner ready to get tuned in at 1:30 for the build up. So far 20 mins of two clubs below us. Schoolboy error. Get in the bin Sky. 

• Like 1

I've just switched on sky 10 mins ago and have had a mini panic as I thought the Leicester match wasn't on there. Should have known they don't really want to talk about us when Man City and Chelsea are playing (6th vs 8th is a big game after all) :unsure::rolleyes:

Ah well, hope we demolish Newcastle and give them 2 mins to talk about us. 

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

Sky’s obsession with the Big Six - no matter where they are in the table - truly beggars belief.

I don’t watch any of the build up anymore, just turn it on for kick off and turn it back off again at full time.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

NBC is beginning to act like Sky.  45 minute pre-game show, ten minutes on Newcastle-Leicester, then the rest of the time on the 'big 6' upcoming matches.

I mean I’m pretty sure it’s filmed In the studio next door so hardly surprising. It’s the same producers etc.