Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford vs LCFC - Match Thread - 24/01/2021

20 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

It's still unforgivable playing a weakened side imo. Probably because I've less years to support this team in this competition than a lot of you guys.

Memories; the battle with Arsenal that went to three games in the 70's; Leatherhead; Harlow Town; Burton. It's a special competition and it matters.

Always wanted this cup. Four finals without success. We've won the league.

Arsenal out, Liverpool or Man U out today. Priority for me, but accept we all have different goals.

Its special to me too..but we disagree on selection approach, We have had a long hard injury  First half of the season...

Rodgers us playing /selecting the right cards, for the situation

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

In games like these our backup strikers really should be mopping up goals. Let’s get oduarde in this window. It will be worth it!

Are you sure he's good enough?

He's scored 74 in 151 for Celtic.  I would back Iheanacho to do that in the SPL.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Maddison this half has been supreme

Since I've read that hes played 4 poor passes lol

Agree though, it's great seeing him in spending more of his time in the final third and having a positive impact. He looks a different player when hes doing what he does best, compared to when hes dropping back to pick the ball up from our cbs

1 minute ago, Blue ROI said:

Kelechi is frustarting to look at here.

When we get forward he strolls along at jogging pace with little urgency. The opposite of Vardy.

Some people on this forum are just so desperate to slate Iheanacho at every possible opportunity. Give the lad a break ffs

• Like 4