Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Nathaniel Chalobah

Just now, peach0000 said:

Just based on the fact if the club is wanting someone in I believe they will find a way. If they aren't that bothered then they won't. But never say never. Plus Chalobah starting doesn't mean a deal is impossible. It's happened before when players have played deadline day evening and then moved clubs.

I am really hoping that Chalobah comes off at half time, just so this thread can go hot. lol

• Haha 4

Just now, Lambert09 said:

I would have preferred to give Tavares a shot at back up over chalobah to be quite honest. Brendan supposedly rates him, so maybe give him a shot in the worst case scenario. 

it would suit us more than forcing a Hamza mendy 2. 

Tavares  it's on is last mounths of contract  leicester city  won't give him  a chance  never without  new contract  signing  unfortunately 

Chaps (& Foxettes) I have had to rush out some report to Malaysia for my Boss and have just logged back in after 3 hours. 

I cannot be arsed to read the last 6 pages.  So quick question please - do I now call the Austrian version of the Samaritans  (The 'SS") or crack open a bottle of chilled Gruner Veltliner and celebrate we dodged a machine gun full of bullets?  

Help please....