Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Nathaniel Chalobah

22 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Equally astonishing fact here for you.

Out of Kasper's 403 games for Leicester, he has played in goal 403 times.

Rodgers didn't say in his press conference last week that our goalie has played outfield before though.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Chabolah certainly looks an odd signing. But I wouldn't rush to celebrate our signings falling through. We're clearly after an additional body and the Praet injury is a huge blow - we basically cannot rotate Youri and Madders...

May as well not bother signing anyone. Lad is barely a footballer let alone an attacking midfielder. 

57 minutes ago, kingfox said:

This Watford fan is 100% telling us the truth.

I’ve watched you many times this season, as my mother is a Watford fan.

Almost every time I’ve seen him he’s been bang average, can produce the odd good tackle and interception, but he can be very lazy and his passing at times has been woeful.

I knew there were rumours of Capoue potentially leaving in the summer, he went in this window instead, but going off what Watford fans were saying during that period, you would have rather kept Capoue as your DM, instead of Chalobah?

Fair assessment?

I would have liked Capoue. Always liked him as a player and is a big physical presence in the midfield

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Anyone posted this yet?

That's the Goal I was just thinking about but I thought it was for Chelsea.

That's a skill no one else in our team can do and yet some think he isn't good enough for us.

Wasn't Brendan his Manager at Chelsea. This could still happen.

1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

That's the Goal I was just thinking about but I thought it was for Chelsea.

That's a skill no one else in our team can do and yet some think he isn't good enough for us.

Wasn't Brendan his Manager at Chelsea. This could still happen.

Ndidi scored the exact same goal for Genk