Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Brighton (FA Cup) - Match Thread - 10/02/2021

9 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

People like me? Calm down young man.

I'm merely addressing the meltdown from some that Under is the second coming may not be quite true.

I support all players who wear the shirt. Doesnt mean I cant pass comment. I hope he has a blinder but I just dont think we'll get it from him.

it's just very easy to pick Under or Perez out when things aren't going smooth, when in reality after 40 minutes played, everybody has been trash so far and not a single shot on target has been taken and it just seems like certain users are waiting for certain players to flop just so they can have their " see, I was right" moment

• Like 1

Yeh this aint working very well for us whatever we're trying to do. Brighton look better in every aspect so far (it should be the other way around).

As soon as we're robbed of possession which is way too much for my liking their breaking on us fast.

Half time can't come soon enough! I'd rather we break a sweat and get to grips with this game and win it. It will be good preparation for Liverpool.

COYF :chant: