Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Brighton (FA Cup) - Match Thread - 10/02/2021

Amartey doing great to be fair @Col city fan- Pérez on the left is a chocolate teapot and we badly are missing a creative attacking midfielder. There is simply a ****ing massive hole in the middle unless Youri can get much further forward which right now, he can’t risk. Under isn’t in the game as we seem reluctant to yet use and trust our debutant behind him with any degree of regularity. If we can hold on and bring on Barnes and Madders we could absolutely decimate them.

On an aside, these adverts with our players in are arse-clenchingly uncomfortable.

On 07/02/2021 at 16:54, Manini said:

He’s not as bad as some like to make out but he certainly isn’t good enough for where we supposedly want to be heading. The price tag isn’t his fault, it’s the clubs for paying it, but he shouldn’t be in our long term plans if we want to make amends for that. He should be replaced in the summer I’m certain of that. 

Yet more bollocks from me I’m afraid everyone. He absolutely ****ing is, **** my life! 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Hilarious reading the comments through every match. So many mentions of perez yet nobody sees under completing more passes for Brighton than for us.

Maybe because Perez has had several awful performances, where as with Under he still has the benefit not doubt.

• Like 1

Just now, weller54 said:

... his neck preferably 😂

Come on Wells he's a Leicester player bud let’s back him while he’s wearing the Leicester Badge on his chest yes he’s having a shocker lately but doesn’t deserve all the shhhit he’s been getting !

im sure he’ll be off after half time Barnes for Perez? 😉