Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyJim1987

Villa away pre match thread

19 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Albrighton will play 1 million per cent seeing as we will be up against Grealish who plays on the left. Especially as Ricardo will play who is an attacking full back. I'd like to see Ndidi and Vardy rested, as Kelechi and Hamza or Mendy are more than capable of standing in. The real worry is we don't have any deputy for Barnes. 

How about playing Cengiz on the left? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Probably BS but there are rumours that Grealish has a pretty bad injury and is out for up to 6 weeks. No pictures of him in training apparently which may substantiate it, unless of course that is how the rumour originated.

Yes , probably the same rumour mill that said klopp had resigned ......

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Probably BS but there are rumours that Grealish has a pretty bad injury and is out for up to 6 weeks. No pictures of him in training apparently which may substantiate it, unless of course that is how the rumour originated.

There's a big hesitation on the interview he gave... when asked if he trained.

7 hours ago, Kasey Keller said:

Grealish is practicing his tumbles already.....gonna be a frustrating afternoon watch.

lets hope Michael Oliver is strong on Sunday 

I gotta admit when Villa got promoted and we played them loads of times last year I thought Grealish was overrated. I watched him in our games and all I seen was a strong lad embarrassingly falling over all the time which resulted in insane amount of free kicks. I couldn’t stand him and watching other Villa against other teams he was similar.

This season he has stepped up, still dives and it baffles me how refs fall for it. Think he’s dropped off a bit tho these past few weeks which hopefully works for us

Edited by jmono84

1 hour ago, jmono84 said:

I gotta admit when Villa got promoted and we played them loads of times last year I thought Grealish was overrated. I watched him in our games and all I seen was a strong lad embarrassingly falling over all the time which resulted in insane amount of free kicks. I couldn’t stand him and watching other Villa against other teams he was similar.

This season he has stepped up, still dives and it baffles me how refs fall for it. Think he’s dropped off a bit tho these past few weeks which hopefully works for us

Statistically Grealish is the most fouled player in the premier League which perhaps could be interpreted as saying he's the biggest cheat in the Premier League.

I won't stoop as low as to wish a proper injury on a player but he feigns so much that I would like to see someone stick a little spiteful. painful dig on him.

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Doubt he is, Madders would have posted the love by now if so.

The rumours look to be tenuous to say the least

34 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Anyone who says they wouldn't have Grealish in our starting eleven is stupid or lying.

The boy is class and would fit in like a glove here, not that we’d ever be able to sign him though. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Call me what you like but why on earth would we want this player in our set up? He can't stand up for more than two minutes.

“Too partisan to make an impartial judgement”, it’s a bit of mouthful, but it seems accurate enough

• Like 1
  • Haha 2