Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyJim1987

Villa away pre match thread

We've got a good chance (again 😁) to capitalize tomorrow. Can see this being a very tough game though, we all know how good Martinez is for them and their first 11 is full of quality, although they aren't some plucky underdogs and have effectively bought themselves into a decent position since coming up.

12 minutes ago, Ecdysiast said:

I don't know why really,  but I find something about Grealish completely repulsive. He's a more than decent footballer but i think he belongs in another thread... "Absolute Cnuts of our Time". He makes my flesh crawl for some reason

I agree, something about him and the way he talks makes me think he’s Mark Draper levels of thick. No doubt he’s a quality player, but not sure he’s very bright - I could be completely wrong on this and it’s not really based on anything other than the way he speaks. 

30 minutes ago, Ecdysiast said:

I don't know why really,  but I find something about Grealish completely repulsive. He's a more than decent footballer but i think he belongs in another thread... "Absolute Cnuts of our Time". He makes my flesh crawl for some reason

I despise how he refers to the same tactic, hence him consistently getting fouled. Let’s the ball run across him, stick his body in front of his man, goes down. And repeat. It relieves pressure on Villa and gets them up the pitch; so it works, but it just grates me.

42 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

This Grealish talk just stinks of social media bollocks. Pretty confident he’ll start. 

Unfortunately, I think you're right. 

Absolutely can't deny his footballing ability but he's an objectionable little $hite.