Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Nigel Pearson appointed Bristol City manager

11 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Bristol City away next season when Big Nige takes them up. A few rounds of "one Nigel Pearson" then we celebrate a Domenico Berardi hattrick.

The sight of all 4 corners of the ground celebrating the Bristol City consolation will be something to behold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

I don't just like Nige for what he did here I love his personality and energy.

4 hours ago, Guest said:

I could honestly watch him being interviewed for hours. Loads of people interpret him as dour but he just thinks before he speaks, doesn't get too high when things are good nor too low when they're bad unless there's a balloon head who needs putting in their place. 

I follow a lot of Championship football through my work but I make sure I click on Nigel's interviews - win, lose or draw - because he's always fascinating.

I'm a bit of an NP fanboy really.

Just now, Manini said:

Ah is he doing that again?! lol 

Im in the stand opposite the tunnel so I’ve got no chance then! 

Get your binoculars out!

Bearing in mind they haven't won at home since Jan, if they manage to get the 3pts those trainers will be a blur as he races down from the stand onto the pitch at the end.... 

Seems to me he is doing very well in a very restrictive environment, wouldn't their fans consider mid table to be a brilliant achievement this year? Everyone wants a playoff push but I can think of at least 10 teams off the top of my head with a much better equipped squad to make that happen this season. Hopefully the owners are patient and give him 3 or 4 windows to mould something like a Pearson team because we know how well that works in the championship first hand. 

Good game at Ashton Gate this afternoon, you can tell it’s a Pearson side. Not that bad at the back but a little limited going forward sometimes, Chris Martin is a donkey. Matty James isn’t phased by much at that level, hardly broke a sweat. Jay Dasilva looks a good player too, as does George Tanner. 

Unreal when Nige came down to the touch line in the second half. I had forgotten how animated he is on the sides. What a bloke. 

Fulham’s ends are a lot better than they get credit for as well. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Manini said:

Good game at Ashton Gate this afternoon, you can tell it’s a Pearson side. Not that bad at the back but a little limited going forward sometimes, Chris Martin is a donkey. Matty James isn’t phased by much at that level, hardly broke a sweat. Jay Dasilva looks a good player too, as does George Tanner. 

Unreal when Nige came down to the touch line in the second half. I had forgotten how animated he is on the sides. What a bloke. 

Fulham’s ends are a lot better than they get credit for as well. 

I deffo want to get to a game this season. I assume no issue buying on the day?