Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Nigel Pearson appointed Bristol City manager

23 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Depends. Is NP in the midst of one of his 15 game runs without a win where every match its someone else's fault but his own?

yes. Big Nige circa Ostrich / James McArthur / FOAD vs CM Punk Pipebomb era.

PS you are a hater.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros

2 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

You'll hear it as Cult of Pearsonality from now on!

Big Nige vs CM Punk... who wins?

I will you’re right mate 🤣 🤣 

i love Punk but man if Pearson held him down on that touchline in the two hands throat choke I don’t see Punk getting up 😂 

Id love for Pearson to invent an upside down choke called the, “Reverse Ostrich” 😂 

Big Was as his silent extra muscle who just stares at people from over Nige’s shoulder with a look of sheer murder 😂 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Not going anywhere according to the CEO press conference today.

Yeah but don't think it's quite as clean cut as that. They hope that he comes back soon but he seems to have long Covid and are supporting him whilst he takes time out. I suppose there is a finite time however that they can let things drift and if this becomes an elongated period of time they'll have to do something proactive. The thing most Bristol City fans I know have picked up on and seem most disappointed about was that the CEO seemed quite categorical there has been no approach for Shakes now he's out of work. 

Anyway hopefully Nige isn't too poorly and gets well soon. 

On 09/11/2021 at 04:04, Brizzle Fox said:

Yeah but don't think it's quite as clean cut as that. They hope that he comes back soon but he seems to have long Covid and are supporting him whilst he takes time out. I suppose there is a finite time however that they can let things drift and if this becomes an elongated period of time they'll have to do something proactive. The thing most Bristol City fans I know have picked up on and seem most disappointed about was that the CEO seemed quite categorical there has been no approach for Shakes now he's out of work. 

Anyway hopefully Nige isn't too poorly and gets well soon. 

Shakes is no longer out of work

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Matt Mills wasn't very impressed with Pearson. Fast forward about 5 mins in and he tells his side of the story. Headbutt? 

I thought Mills came across well there tbh. Two sides to every story and all that but he's clearly not a NP fan!

That Neil Warnock phone call lol

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

I thought Mills came across well there tbh. Two sides to every story and all that but he's clearly not a NP fan!

That Neil Warnock phone call lol

Also confirmed what we suspected about Sven running a holiday camp. He was such a fraud. 

• Like 2