Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

Bah! They're showing their true Kolars now. The Provod of the pudding is in the eating and too many Kuchtas spoil the broth. They're living on Boril-ed time as we're ready to Sima or even to Zima....

What a skoda rubbish!

(Can't think of anything else Czech Rep is famous for.  Punning wilderness)

• Haha 1

I’m resisting hard but I can feel the touch of my inner doom merchant coming out. I think us not scoring last week could prove costly. The side we’ve put out doesn’t exactly ooze creativity and goals and we’ll need to score two if Slavia Prague get one. Can easily see this ending as a score draw. 

Edited by SydenhamFox

Guest StevieLynex
7 minutes ago, murphy said:

What a skoda rubbish!

(Can't think of anything else Czech Rep is famous for.  Punning wilderness)

Order a quarter pound Berger

I just realised I can wear BOTH my kasper and kasey shirts! (My old Keller shirt is still too big compared to the Kasper one I got, even though it's so much older.  I should have known I wouldn't continue growing taller :P  (Not too hot for wearing both, thankfully.)  But would that cancel each other out or double their effectiveness? :P