Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

4 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Spoken like someone that is either heavily biased or doesnt watch a great deal of football outside of Leicester games :D

Nope just realistic. That lineup should beat Slavic Prague at home. They are a completely different animal back in Prague. 

Would have liked to see one of Ricardo or Castagne start, but I get they are both not long back from injury and can make an impact from the bench.

Glad to see Under start and I imagine Tielemans will be pushed further forward

Interesting line-up, thought we would go bit stronger but lets see what Rodgers can come up with as that team should have enough 

20 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

This is obviously a tactically picked team Brendan has in mind.  I guess Timmy and Ricky are being eased back gently.

I still think we can do this especially at home.

With no crowd home advantage counts for very little.

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I remember thinking it was ok to lose to Chelsea in the fa cup in July .........

Well hopefully we do not implode in the League this time.

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

They've got rid of the Holes in their team. 

Bah! They're showing their true Kolars now. The Provod of the pudding is in the eating and too many Kuchtas spoil the broth. They're living on Boril-ed time as we're ready to Sima or even to Zima....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not sure if I’m the only one but would rather win this for winning a European Trophy than the CL place that goes with it. Obviously want us to get CL football as much as the next fan but winning trophies is what it’s all about. I just want us to be challenging for the top 6 year on year and have a go at winning some of the cups. A European trophy would be huge and on a similar scale to the PL IMO, and a bigger coup than the FA or Carabao cup. 

Happy with that lineup, we can’t afford to lose Ricardo or Castagne to injury, and we need Barnes on the bench fresh to replace Vardy up top if needs be, and he’s played a lot of football recently and is even more important to us now that Maddison is injured. So given all that not sure how the lineup could be stronger

• Like 2