Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

I like Daniel Amartey in centre half but it does amuse me that out of all the right backs we’ve had in recent years (Ricardo, Naughton, Castagne, De Laet, Simpson, hell even Kerrea Gilbert) he’s the worst offensively by far lol him trying to control the ball, look up, pass forward and overlap Under will be pure entertainment. 

(Assuming he is playing right back, and doesn’t tuck in at centre half with Albrighton playing wing back with Thomas) 

Slightly concerning team. Really could of done with Barnes considering Maddisons injury and the lack of recent goals by Vardy. Who nos though. When I usually slag the side off we win comfortably. Just can't afford to concede first. 

In Brendan we trust.  If it is a choice between UCL qualification and going out of this competition, then most of us would accept the UCL placing.   Fingers crossed we can do the business tonight.

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Not sure why Youri is playing if he wants to rest people as well. Really weird

I can only imagine he needs the games to maintain peak fitness. Every downtime must see him lose x%

....and for whatever reason, the medical staff are satisfied that's  not negated by an increased risk of muscle pulls

• Like 1