Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Arsenal Home Pre match Sunday 28th at 12.00 on BT1 @ 11.30am

1 hour ago, sdb said:

I have a 5 month old. It's not possible!!! 🥴

I feel your pain. My middle son is 21 now and he’s never bloody slept. At 4-5 months I’d be awake with him in the middle of the night watching the Matrix - every damn night. Never finished it once. Now I can’t due to PTSD. 

Anyway, on to the match. We have the players and the manager to win this relatively easily. So I imagine a shit house 0-1 to Arsenal. Doesn’t matter though, it’s all a simulation anyway. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Haha 3

Would prefer Partey to be out. I think they’re a far better team with him.

It’s weird, I’m not very  confident with this one. Normally I’m buzzing on a match day but just do not feel confident. Lads usually prove me wrong when I feel like this - do your thing lads.

They are Arsenal by name but that is about it at the moment. Never been scared of playing an 11th placed team before even when we were 20th. If we play anything like, we should win this. 

Would like to see Iheanacho and Mendy start today as their freshness will improve us in my opinion. 

Just want to see the lads give their all off the ball today and be first to every loose ball. Get the basics right and we stand a chance of taking 1pt which id settle with after that last game. 

Edited by s11nny

Wouldn't mind seeing Castagne and Ricardo down the right again especially as Tierney and Saka will be their biggest threat. Would mean Thomas playing left back again which I've no issue with as long as the lad is OK playing 3 games in a week. 

Can't believe I got the time wrong for this - AGAIN (even though it's clearly stated in the thread). I thought it was an evening kick off. Did the same with Spurs away. I blame not physically being able to go to the ground for my confused state of being. 

Hastily rearranges day.