Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

12 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Lets be real. If we lose today (we probably will) we will still be comfortably in the top 4 with some easier than average games coming up in the next few weeks. That coupled with the face we don't have Europe and will have weeks off and time to recover between matches I'd say our chances are still fairly good.

We're in a great position, and to stay in the top 4 all season is incredible. But all of a sudden, we're in bad form and our best players are injured. It's worrying.

I hope Rodgers in his post-match interview, just like Arteta does every time he loses to us, gives them no credit whatsoever, complains about Arsenal players rolling around at any opportunity and blames it on injuries. And if he wants to go the whole hog he can even say it wasn't a penalty and complain about the ref too.

Just now, FoxFossil said:

Not happening. Not convinced Top is as interested as his Dad. No money into club for a couple of years. Long slow decline I fear.

I understand emotions are high at the moment but come off it,  the £100m training ground was commissioned by him as well as the stadium expansion, and King Power has been hit hard by Covid-19 so obviously the purse is tight at the moment. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FoxFossil said:

Not happening. Not convinced Top is as interested as his Dad. No money into club for a couple of years. Long slow decline I fear.

Maybe not, however he's spinning a lot of plates. 

He's one man and we have always had a team of board members to run the club. Top is the man that signs the cheques, not the man that makes the decisions. If the board feel we need to invest, they justify the payback to Top. Simple as that.

This is painful . 

Injuries are obviously destroying us. That said, some of injuries are of our own making. BR clearly doesn’t trust Nacho and Under (I imagine you could add a couple more to that list). Consequently, the burden on Vardy and the RW role becomes ridiculous and will inevitable result in injuries. 

He knew Nacho wasn’t up job and didn’t bring in a placement. This is inexcusable. Moreover, he clearly didn’t rate Gray and to a lesser extent Albrighton. He’s the manager so fair enough. But again he should of brought in replacements. To be in a position where our only options are Albrighton, a RB and a player he doesn’t rate is shocking.