Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I’m fuming because the team is losing. I couldn’t care less what you thought. You chose to pick me out. Like I said, you live a virtually non-existent life which has no relevance on this forum or the team. I know that by how keen you’re for everyone to agree with you. You believe you’ve watched more football then anyone else and therefore have an opinion that matters. Countless people disagree with me on this forum and we get on with you. 

Ive seen people like you all my life. No importance no real opinion that matters so feel it necessary to make yourself heard from behind a keyboard. It’s pathetic and sad. If you don’t agree, get on with life - try and achieve something to be noticed.

For example, I still see something in Under - there is many who don’t. They’ll tell me in a proper and intelligent manner. You come across as a person whose unhappy with life (I got a professional wage from the game - wowee - if you’re not hired by BT as a pundit for today, your opinion is not being paid for). Grow up, understand this is a forum and behave yourself. 

I will not responding to anymore of your post. Please do not respond out of respect to the other users.

Sorry to everyone posting such a long post in the match forum. I just felt this childishness need to be dug out.

No two ways about it. This post is not just about Leicester. We’re all tired, the team looks like they’ve given up. I was all for loads of games to get through this shit but it’s not helping now.

We all need a break and this covid shit to be over with. So depressing.

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

Ok - which one was available and good enough and within budget ?

I assumed you were talking Eduoard and that was my assumption so I apologise.

I wouldn't know, but you'd think we could have strengthened somehow.

I lot of posts I've read recently talk about how strapped for cash we are. I had no idea we were so poor as a club. I acknowledge we've built the training facility but even so.

At least it saves us all talking about signings pre-seaon. Clearly need to work with what we've got.

Just now, peach0000 said:

Games against the likes of Arsenal with half a team out injured won't define our season. It's just one of those days. I would only start worrying if this trend continues for an extended period against teams lower down the league.

I really hope you’re right but sadly I think this is the beginning of the slide

1 minute ago, JonnyBoy said:

However painful this is to watch it’s Important to remember this is nowhere near how we would be playing with a fully fit team. I can’t even be arsed to get europa with how congested the fixtures will be next season. 7th position and a fully fit squad is more of an attractive proposition. 

The problem with this is that all our better players wouldn't stand for 7th. Ndidi, tielemans and maddison will want to be playing in Europe. Top 4 is important if we want to keep hold off everyone. 

Just now, peach0000 said:

Games against the likes of Arsenal with half a team out injured won't define our season. It's just one of those days. I would only start worrying if this trend continues for an extended period against teams lower down the league.

See you in 4 weeks

I wanna see changes Wednesday, needs a freshen up only Cags and Ndidi need to start, i'd give some 3 days completely off Schmeichel included much like happened after the 2-1 defeat v Arsenal in 2016, intensity is more important than quality against Burnley.