Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

Wouldn't mind a bit of hunger and pressing, show the fans we're still trying even if we're going to lose the game.

This one is on Rodgers, i'd like him to explain why in the last two game the opposition have been more hungry and first to second balls etc.

The very least i expect is attitude and application, and there's been nothing in the last 180 minutes.

Just now, Fightforever said:

Never want to see Under or Iheanacho play for us agian.

You realise Vardy is injured and probably needs a week or so of not playing at all and that we've picked up 2 x more injuries today.

Look at our bench. This is the strongest we can be.

Nacho and Under will be playing.

• Like 1

However painful this is to watch it’s Important to remember this is nowhere near how we would be playing with a fully fit team. I can’t even be arsed to get europa with how congested the fixtures will be next season. 7th position and a fully fit squad is more of an attractive proposition. 

I actually just feel for the players. I feel sick at the injuries and I'm sure it affects them mentally plus effects the rhythm of our game.  Blow the whistle, get them back to seagrave for a massage and cryochamber session! Gutted for them

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Schmeichal treating the game like a defensive trading session. We’re not going to score playing out from the back with 80% of arsenals players in our own half

He's supposed to be captain, where is the encouragement, motivation and leadership. Just shakes his head and doesn't set the right tone. 

Just now, TJB-fox said:

You’re just fuming because i called out your ridiculous, angry posts. Think before you post if you’re going to get this angry, or just step away from FT👍 Take a break buddy 

I’m fuming because the team is losing. I couldn’t care less what you thought. You chose to pick me out. Like I said, you live a virtually non-existent life which has no relevance on this forum or the team. I know that by how keen you’re for everyone to agree with you. You believe you’ve watched more football then anyone else and therefore have an opinion that matters. Countless people disagree with me on this forum and we get on with you. 

Ive seen people like you all my life. No importance no real opinion that matters so feel it necessary to make yourself heard from behind a keyboard. It’s pathetic and sad. If you don’t agree, get on with life - try and achieve something to be noticed.

For example, I still see something in Under - there is many who don’t. They’ll tell me in a proper and intelligent manner. You come across as a person whose unhappy with life (I got a professional wage from the game - wowee - if you’re not hired by BT as a pundit for today, your opinion is not being paid for). Grow up, understand this is a forum and behave yourself. 

I will not responding to anymore of your post. Please do not respond out of respect to the other users.

Sorry to everyone posting such a long post in the match forum. I just felt this childishness need to be dug out.

• Haha 1