Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I’m fuming because the team is losing. I couldn’t care less what you thought. You chose to pick me out. Like I said, you live a virtually non-existent life which has no relevance on this forum or the team. I know that by how keen you’re for everyone to agree with you. You believe you’ve watched more football then anyone else and therefore have an opinion that matters. Countless people disagree with me on this forum and we get on with you. 

Ive seen people like you all my life. No importance no real opinion that matters so feel it necessary to make yourself heard from behind a keyboard. It’s pathetic and sad. If you don’t agree, get on with life - try and achieve something to be noticed.

For example, I still see something in Under - there is many who don’t. They’ll tell me in a proper and intelligent manner. You come across as a person whose unhappy with life (I got a professional wage from the game - wowee - if you’re not hired by BT as a pundit for today, your opinion is not being paid for). Grow up, understand this is a forum and behave yourself. 

I will not responding to anymore of your post. Please do not respond out of respect to the other users.

Sorry to everyone posting such a long post in the match forum. I just felt this childishness need to be dug out.

He's an arse who constantly nit picks people mate, ignore him, I shouldn't have rose to him myself earlier. He just posts an alternative viewpoint to most subjects to rile people up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Oh perhaps fathering time is catching up with him.

The poor man has barely had a break and has a long standing groin issue and hip issue. 

100% he shouldn't be back from his op yet.

Absolutely and you'd have to question his management being asked to play against Villa instead of being on the bench when due to play midweek and today. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Clubs always wanting a premium for their players in January because of the difficulty of replacing in that period.

It's pretty know forr years

That might be a myth. Tell me one player that had a price tag of £x in January and went for £y in July.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Twitcher said:

I wouldn't know, but you'd think we could have strengthened somehow.

I lot of posts I've read recently talk about how strapped for cash we are. I had no idea we were so poor as a club. I acknowledge we've built the training facility but even so.

At least it saves us all talking about signings pre-seaon. Clearly need to work with what we've got.

Its a bit more complicated than that, and the departures did help, but you have to think about what King Power do......