Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

England's FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Euro Qualifiers.

3 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

can’t speak for his intelligence but he came across really well on the peter crouch podcast. he plays the piano if that counts for anything, makes him smarter than me i guess 

Love the Peter crouch podcast! And yeah he's deffo smarter than alot of footballers I assume! 

9 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

Love the Peter crouch podcast! And yeah he's deffo smarter than alot of footballers I assume! 

I would imagine his upbringing is different to a lot of footballers.

He rejected a place at Harvard Uni to carry on perusing his career here.

32 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

England expects!! I expect 8 goals in the second half considering the possession rate and the fact Andorra have no idea where the England goal is.

Give Andorra the credit they deserve 1 of their players had to deliver 2nd post yesterday before catching the plane

Edited by doverfox

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Harsh and unnecessary to bring on Kane for Bamford 

Feel for Bamford- 60 minutes against Andorra and miss out when their defence tires and Kane gets the chance to stat pad. The England back-up strikers will never get a real chance unless Kane is seriously injured- give the bloke 90 minutes. He won't play in Poland.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Corky said:

Feel for Bamford- 60 minutes against Andorra and miss out when their defence tires and Kane gets the chance to stat pad. The England back-up strikers will never get a real chance unless Kane is seriously injured- give the bloke 90 minutes. He won't play in Poland.

Of course he gets a penalty!

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

All those yellow cards for Andorra, our players get fouled, Hungary benefit. With a full strength team Andorra could have got a 0-0

The suspension totting up always works in some other teams favour, I'm not sure there's another way to do it. I think the Hungary goose may be cooked after losing to Albania tonight anyway. Can't see them catching Poland/England for 2nd and a play off.

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Not a ban exactly but didn't the home internationals stopped due to hooliganism? 

I believe it was part of the reason to end it, amongst others, like falling attendances, fixture congestion. I think England wanted to player stronger teams too.

We've certainly never been kicked out of a tournament because of it though.

19 hours ago, kingfox said:

Patty Bamford leading the line for England.

I knew this day would come ever since 2015.

Yet the deluded folk back then had the audacity to laugh at me and call him shit, idiots.

Against Andorra. Because Kane was rested, DCL & Watkins are injured. 

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Commentators keep saying how nicely they've been treated in Warsaw.

Maybe they got lucky last night. :dunno:

And yes, I've just inserted the mental image of Lee Dixon doing it into your brain, so enjoy that.

In Poland everybody is your best friend (and vice versa) when you had a few shots of vodka with them, surely they must've known that!