Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

England's FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Euro Qualifiers.

Just now, Vacamion said:

We asked for that, didn't we?

I think Sousa should get a Premier league job.  Maybe Spurs.

Yep when we messed about not clearing our lines I said they'll equalize now, and they did.  Despite our results we still are quite predictable.

I was behind Southgate in he euros but we struggled against Hungary and that Albania ffs. Ok 2 four nil wins but seeing our first team struggle against a team rated a lot lower than us I feel like it's over if GS continues. He's a decent bloke who'd do well at somewhere domestic with a reasonable budget like Bournemouth or Norwich

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

No, but it is yet another case of bizarrely arrogant refusal to make changes.

Maybe could have put fresh legs on, but they only looked threatening in the last 5 minutes. I'd have took a draw before kick off. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I was behind Southgate in he euros but we struggled against Hungary and that Albania ffs. Ok 2 four nil wins but seeing our first team struggle against a team rated a lot lower than us I feel like it's over if GS continues. He's a decent bloke who'd do well at somewhere domestic with a reasonable budget like Bournemouth or Norwich

You're being overly nice there.  Both teams are above his station imo.  He's completely inept when the pressure is on and is a bottler.