Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

Just now, IsItMuzzy said:

Not saying he is directly responsible for the goals just that he has an overall negative affect on our other defenders. Ricardo for example is much more limited in an attacking sense because he has to cover for Amartey more. 

You don't have to make an overt mistake or be directly responsible for a goal to come in for criticism. 

The formation and Timmay are to blame.

10 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Brendan is a failure if he cannot get us to top 4

I hope I'm wrong but he'll probably be gone in the Summer. I thought to myself last week that if we go on to lose another 3 or 4 games this season, with all the stops and starts to the first team with injury, it's clear he just doesn't have the depth of squad and the resources available to him that you need at the very top level to make a title winning campaign plausible. Not really his fault.

Someone like Arsenal will come in for him with an offer he'd be a fool to turn down. I think he really respects the club and fans but he's just going to be in for Deja Vu every season with us.

• Thanks 1

Just now, IsItMuzzy said:

Not saying he is directly responsible for the goals just that he has an overall negative affect on our other defenders. Ricardo for example is much more limited in an attacking sense because he has to cover for Amartey more. 

You don't have to make an overt mistake or be directly responsible for a goal to come in for criticism. 

Some people don’t want to see this mate, they genuinely don’t. On here, you are wasting your time 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

Well, history says we are bottlers.  So I can see that.

One seasons worth lol lol

Don't act like it's something we do every season or near that. 

Also, what about the FA Cup? Is that over as well? Cos I thought that was part of this season too. 

There's still 7 games to go :dunno:

• Like 1

EVERYONE is playing like cack at the moment. Need to step it up big time. Moyes will be preparing his lot for us which means it will be harder to break them down this 2nd half. We cannot afford anymore cockups now or its game over. Bloody hell have made a mess of this game. I hope Brendan is furious with them all. sort it out FFS! :mad: Not acceptable on any level!

4 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Yea Kasper made that goal so easy for them looking at replays. What was he thinking 

Kasper is comfortable, nobody challenging for his spot and he knows he can leave if he wants and his dad will tweet mean things about Brendan if the team don’t perform.

Let's get this right...

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury are idiots and let the whole club down but they are not the reason we are losing right now. 

If you want to blame 3 players, blame Fofana, Evans and Amartey but the truth is that the blame is on the lot of them. They have been shockingly bad. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IsItMuzzy said:

No Ricardo is limited in an attacking sense because he has come back from his injury about 10% of the player we know.

He has been as far forward in this game more than any other I can remember since his return

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

One seasons worth lol lol

Don't act like it's something we do every season or near that. 

Also, what about the FA Cup? Is that over as well? Cos I thought that was part of this season too. 

There's still 7 games to go :dunno:

We are huge bottlers. It’s crazy how similar us and spurs are tbh

1 minute ago, FoxFossil said:

This time of the season is all about form. And we ain't showing any.

It's 2 games lost (it we go on to lose this). The first time we've done that since September. 

A lot of overreaction for now. Some people still haven't got over last season, clearly. This next 6 weeks will be unbearable on here if we're not getting maximum points and clean sheets. 

Back 3 just doesn't work. We insist on going backwards constantly, I've not witnessed anyone who goes back to defence and keeper as often as us. No shame in not being good enough for a top 4 finish but at least give it a go instead of playing deep, boring, tepid football.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Don’t even want Europa league, crap competition anyway, hopefully if we don’t finish 4th then we at least finish 8th

I’ll never understand this attitude