Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Evans form completely went with about 8 games to go last year as well. I worry whether he's got the bottle.

Tbf I think a player who’s won multiple league titles and CL has got the bottle. 

He seemed to lose his head at the end of last season.

2 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

The desperation to blame Amartey for everything is bizarre. Both goals down the rhs, absolutely nothing to do with him. 

As for his 'lack of ability on the ball' his forward passing has been miles ahead of anything Evans and Fofana have managed

Not saying he is directly responsible for the goals just that he has an overall negative affect on our other defenders. Ricardo for example is much more limited in an attacking sense because he has to cover for Amartey more. 

You don't have to make an overt mistake or be directly responsible for a goal to come in for criticism. 

Physically we are being bullied. They are a strong side and we can’t match them

Tielemans has done absolutely nothing, Vardy has become a different player and defensively (again.....) we were shocking.

We have a soft underbelly in this team

Just now, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I hate trying to play an offside trap. It is an outdated tactic as it used to work well for teams like Arsenal who would surround and harass the ref. You can’t do that with VAR and so it is so risky.

It's the exact tactic we used at home when we lost 3-0 so surely try it again 🙃

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm not going to hammer the lads yet, this bottle job tag has been thrown about from our fans all season and yet time and time again in high profile games we've turned up and done well this season.

I'll wait a bit before jumping on the bandwagon. We've been sensational this season. 

Big half needed. Come on Leicester

Can see Tavares or Suengchittawon coming on at some point.