Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

Just now, Rasmic123 said:

Fed up of the lingard love fest, one sliced finish and a tap in. Way they're going on you'd think he was the best player in the country

Well statistically he is at the moment. 

• Haha 2

Let's get some things straight:

1.We aren't losing because Maddison went to a party. One of Perez or Maddison would be playing that's it, Hamza is irrelevant. 

2. Win lose or draw, we haven't blown the top 4. It will be in our hands still. 

3. All those fans slagging off Lingard as trash (not just our fans) are looking pretty stupid. 

4. What was Kasper doing for the 1st goal, he literally just watched go in

5. It's only half time

Edited by FoxyJim1987
  • Like 3

Just now, turtmcfly said:

The desperation to blame Amartey for everything is bizarre. Both goals down the rhs, absolutely nothing to do with him. 

As for his 'lack of ability on the ball' his forward passing has been miles ahead of anything Evans and Fofana have managed

Dan gets all the flack, yet no moan at Jamie who did the square root of cock all

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

What's Maddison thinking now...

Searching on the net for a better, more expensive back pack probably.

.. what a useless little **** he is!!🤬🤬

I know you're angry but use your brain. Maddison not playing is not the reason we are losing right now. 

• Like 3

I wish we'd learn and stop playing a back 5 against teams other than Liverpool & Man City. Only ever works when we need to concede some possession and counter attack.

So gutted that we're choking again and it'll be unforgivable if West Ham leap frog us to break into the top 4 first.

:nigel:

I must have typed ten different things out and deleted them - from furious to upset. But honestly, I'm just flat. This may not be the end of our top 4 hopes, but it puts a massive dent in them. I don't see how we can come back now, they've completely played us and we've not even realised we're playing football yet.

Guest StevieLynex
3 minutes ago, psychonaut said:

My arse dropped out on that 2nd goal. No energy, desire or grit. After last season as well.. they look like they've conceded the top 4 already. It's this symptomatic of BR? Probably looked at the train of teams behind us and thought **** it damage limitation time again. You watch him start talking the other terms up around us now and demeaning ourselves..

If he messes up again, let's hope he's off to Arsenal and we'll get someone else in