Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-0 Southampton - Post-Match Thread

What a magnificent result.

The game won’t be remembered but we saw it out with little concern.

Great resolve shown by the team today, I’ve been very critical of the lack of resilience they’ve shown at crucial times but today they did what they needed to.

Evans led the defence brilliantly. Not a lot of other performances above 6/10 but it wasn’t a game about dazzling individual performances, it was about doing enough to win

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

What a magnificent result.

The game won’t be remembered but we saw it out with little concern.

Great resolve shown by the team today, I’ve been very critical of the lack of resilience they’ve shown at crucial times but today they did what they needed to.

Evans led the defence brilliantly. Not a lot of other performances above 6/10 but it wasn’t a game about dazzling individual performances, it was about doing enough to win

Brilliantly summed up. Wasnt great but played as a team. Cut silly errors and mistakes, we will finish the season well 

Just now, Corky said:

One team was going to leave the pitch with regrets today and thank **** it wasn't us.

Southampton were counting on making it as grim a game as possible and scoring from a set piece.

Funnily enough they had the best spell that either side had in the game after they’d scored. They must be kicking themselves.

Just now, Strokes said:

What a difference a week makes.

@StrokesI fvcking love you, even if you don't know how to drill through porcelain. 

I FVCKING LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Now back to playing Nessun Dorma on repeat as my step-daughters wonder what's going on, and I get my 13-year old step-son pissed for the first time lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Foxes1 said:

May 15th big decision to be made go to London or get the good lady a bouquet of flowers for out wedding anniversary. 

**** her, you don’t get first anniversaries every 52 years!!!!

• Haha 1