Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

2 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Southgate having kittens at the thought of having to pick players outside those clubs though.

On the phone to Levy now frantically trying to force Eric Dier a move to Crystal Palace to keep his dream of a Dier/Philips midfield alive. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Lineker's Lugs said:

What's the PL voting structure?  If there was a motion to expel the 6, would the other 14 be enough to carry it (leaving aside whether they actually would)?

Needs to be a two-thirds vote majority, or 14 clubs to agree. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Uefa have confirmed that any participant will be banned from representing their nations internationally. Leads me to think of what the England team may look like. I don't think it would be that bad!

Probably a 23 like:

GK: Pope, Pickford

CB: Tarkowski, Keane, Mings, Coady

FB: Sessegnon, Cresswell, Tavernier, Targett

MID: Maddison, Rice, Bellingham, Ward-Prowse, Barkley, Phillips

LW/RW: Sancho, Grealish, Barnes, Lingard

ST: Calvert-Lewin, Ings, Bamford

Afaik those players are (or will be) fit in time for the Euros. Otherwise JJ would be a shoe-in at FB.

Not a bad side, especially as some of the other nations who are favourites for the Euros will be hit by the bans as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Probably a 23 like:

Afaik those players are (or will be) fit in time for the Euros. Otherwise JJ would be a shoe-in at FB.

Not a bad side, especially as some of the other nations who are favourites for the Euros will be hit by the bans as well.

So not worse then other than missing Kane. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Probably a 23 like:

I’d take that to be fair.

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Probably a 23 like:

wouldn't be surprised if Lingard and Barkley weren't allowed to play as they are contracted to super league clubs. Would have three keepers as well so Darlow or Johnstone I would think

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

Probably a 23 like:

Barkley plays for Chelsea, Lingard for Man U and Sessegnon for Spurs.

Just now, peach0000 said:

wouldn't be surprised if Lingard and Barkley weren't allowed to play as they are contracted to super league clubs. Would have three keepers as well so Darlow or Johnstone I would think

Forgotten about their loans to be honest, although it does raise an interesting Q on what to do with them. If not available, probably throw in Bowen, and one of the keepers in the other slot.

Just now, Will1981 said:

Barkley plays for Chelsea, Lingard for Man U and Sessegnon for Spurs.

Picked based off of their current club on transfermarkt, and I'd forgotten about their loans. There's alternatives of similar ability available (and I wouldnt have any of them starting I dont think) so not a huge error... :ph34r: 

Ceferin is showing strong leadership. He has obviously been badly betrayed and lied to repeatedly by these money grabbing c***s. And he is going to use UEFA’s power of enforcement to hit the 12 rebel clubs so hard that their biggest assets - the players and management - will, for the sake of their own careers, have no choice but to join the resistance against this absurd, misguided venture. All credit to him.

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Trippier plays for Athletico 

Rose is contracted to Tottenham too

Damn I did not realise that Atletico are part of the founding clubs I thought it was only Real and Barca
And yeah I thought I'd get away with Rose because he's out on loan and probably going to leave before the Euros.

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

Ceferin is showing strong leadership. He has obviously been badly betrayed and lied to repeatedly by these money grabbing c***s. And he is going to use UEFA’s power of enforcement to hit the 12 rebel clubs so hard that their biggest assets - the players and management - will, for the sake of their own careers, have no choice but to join the resistance against this absurd, misguided venture. All credit to him.

Nah not having that, he's happy enough to push through the 'wildcard' bollocks in the new CL reforms. It's just as bad in principle

• Like 1