Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

Just now, Happy Fox said:

All the 14 clubs need to be firm with the premier league and tell The premier league we want these clubs to be expelled no hiding away from that they have made their own bed let them stay there no going back 

There will be much talk with legal teams, it's ok doing that but clubs need to make sure money comes in for say at least another 4 years so they can prepare for a drop in income. 

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

All the 14 clubs need to be firm with the premier league and tell The premier league we want these clubs to be expelled no hiding away from that they have made their own bed let them stay there no going back 

Isn’t that kind of what those six clubs want? 😂

Could the players currently contracted to these clubs walk away from their contracts? If these clubs get thrown out of domestic leagues and their players are banned from international football, surely this constitutes a change in working conditions? You can’t just change the players terms of employment and expect them to just follow the clubs into the unknown/abyss?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

Could the players currently contracted to these clubs walk away from their contracts? If these clubs get thrown out of domestic leagues and their players are banned from international football, surely this constitutes a change in working conditions? You can’t just change the players terms of employment and expect them to just follow the clubs into the unknown/abyss?

I was wondering the same. 

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

There will be much talk with legal teams, it's ok doing that but clubs need to make sure money comes in for say at least another 4 years so they can prepare for a drop in income. 

Yes true, I also think their could be ramifications for the football league as well going forward. The Timing seems really off imo

1 hour ago, shen said:

That's music to the ESL clubs' ears! lol

It really isn’t. The retards running the clubs might think so, but wait until the players realise what this means. There aren’t going to be many in their prime who would forgo the honour of playing for their country. 

• Like 1

It’s my ball and I’m taking it with me. 

total disrespect to the fans and the game and just pure greed. 

a game found by the poor and stolen by the rich. 
if fifa and uefa have any backbone then they should kick them out of the leagues / domestic cups etc. 
plus as it won’t be a recognised league by the football authorities then they shouldn’t be able to do transfers with any other clubs not in the super league. 

**** um all off, the premier league needs a revamp sign a huge deal with I don’t know Amazon or Apple and give the money to the premier league clubs to improve their infrastructure and have new poster boys instead of KDB and Salah it will be Youri and Rodrigues long live the premier league, let’s face it in the first premier league season there was only 2 of the “big 6” in the top 6